St. Petersburg and The Historic Old Northeast Neighborhood
St. Petersburg is...
- One of the seven most beautiful and underrated places in the US (EscapeHere online travel site)
- Top Arts Destination/Mid-Sized Cities (American Style magazine)
- One of 52 Places in the World You Should Visit (New York Times, 2014)
- One of the 10 Best Places in the Country to Retire (Money magazine)
- The prettiest city in Florida…The real attraction here, the first thing that sets the town apart from the rest of Florida [is its neighborhoods]” (Sarasota magazine, 2015)
With our next door proximity to the flourishing downtown—with its museums, shops, theaters and restaurants--and preserved parkland along the bay featuring an aquatic center, tennis courts, beach volleyball, concert and festival venues and with easy convenience to the interstate, The Historic Old Northeast neighborhood continues being appreciated as St. Pete’s jewel on Tampa Bay.